Are you ready for the next Blue Planeteer Challenge? Let me give you the run-down:
- Every week, a small online volunteer action (like sending an email) will be posted
- Answer this challenge and you will be entered in a raffle to win a $25 giftcard of your choice!
- Follow the instructions, and tweet @CelebrateOceans so that I can enter you!
- Your name will be entered in the raffle for EVERY time you answer the Challenge! So the more you take the action, the better your chances of winning
Share the sanctuaries!
This week, share a picture or video of a National Marine Sanctuary on Facebook or Twitter. Just share your media and tag us @CelebrateOceans on Twitter; or start typing @World Oceans Day on Facebook and choose our group page :]
Here are some great places to find media:
- NOAA Photo Library: Sanctuaries
- National Marine Sanctuaries Media Library
- National Marine Sanctuaries on YouTube
- Encyclopedia of the Sanctuary
Are you from outside the US?
If you don’t want to share something from a National Marine Sanctuary, share a picture from a marine protect area near you!
Not into Twitter or Facebook? You can always use email to reach out for a Blue Planeteer challenge. Simply copy (CC:) email@example.com on your email.
You can click here to open a new email!