- World Environment Day on June 5
- World Ocean Day on June 8
- World Coral Triangle day on June 9
- Female Divers Indonesia will hold #360PESONALAUT (#360OCEANCHARM), an environmental activities and actions as part of a global movement on the international environmental campaign that will held on 4-7 June 2020 in Komodo Island - East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia.
- These three world environmental days will be carried out simultaneously which will be packed with environmental activities, marine programs, education, conservation, community social responsible to local schools and joint diving activities by Female Divers Indonesia for 4 days and 3 nights.
- With that cause, Female Divers Indonesia invites all environmentalists, ocean enthusiast, beach lovers and especially divers from across nation to participate in this event.
- If we care about our environment, our magnificent ocean and our future, we all should act and participate so that this environmental day could have a positive impact for our nature.
About Female Divers Indonesia (FDI): Female Divers Indonesia is a community of inspirational women who are enthusiastic and passionate about ocean activities and scuba diving. Our member range from the snorkelling enthusiasts, scuba diver beginners, advanced divers, professional divers to marine activists. Female Divers Indonesia mission is Indonesia's marine tourism which is its concern activity is to perform marine activities and organise programs that construct and develop positive advantage to the environment and marine conditions of Indonesia with a tangible results and sustainable manner. As we call the ocean our second home, we feel responsible to raise awareness, educate divers and the community at large on how to protect our environment and the oceans. Further information, contact: FEMALE DIVERS INDONESIA
- Email : email@example.com
- Instagram : @femaledivers_id
- Forum Community : bit.ly/femaledivers
- Participation Form : bit.ly/REGISTRATION_EVENT